This past Sunday the Raiders came into town. Once again, it was raining. For the first half I was on the Raiders' sideline. You can see me in the picture below. I'm just to the left of the 50 yard line. I'm wearing a vest with a big orange X. I'm the taller one.
Here I am again, this time on the Bills' sideline.
These are the people Brianna was sitting with. They are some of Jeff's family (my boss) and Trent Edwards' family (the quarterback). Notice everyone is wearing a #5 jersey in the picture. That's Trent's number. They were really nice and very welcoming to Brianna.
Here are some more pictures from the Bills' website. This one is of the Raiders' quarterback Jamarcus Russell. He's huge! I stood next to him on the Raiders' sideline. He's bigger than most of their linemen.
Here's a picture of Trent about to pass the ball. There's also a Raiders' guy walking on his hands. The Raiders are multi talented. Too bad they're not very talented at football...
They did play us pretty close. We needed a field goal in the last seconds to pull off the victory. Here's a picture of the winning kick:
The final score was Buffalo 24, Oakland 23.
The next two weeks (St. Louis & Arizona) I won't be traveling with the team and after that we'll have a bye week. It'll be nice to have a few weekends off.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Week #3- Oakland vs. Buffalo
Posted by Moose at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY! Those are some awesome posts about the Bills. And I'm not even a huge football fan!
Hey, Beads, I just nominated your blog for an award! Come to my blog and see what I wrote about your blog!
Oh. Forgot to comment. I love the picture of the guy "walking on his hands."
Post a Comment