Saturday, February 25, 2012

Update

Okay, it's official: We suck at blogging. Deal with it.

Things are going well. Another season is done with the Bills. No playoffs again this year, but there's always next year... and the year after that.... The Bills gave me a two year extension, so we'll be here until April 2014. I'm in the last semester of my MBA program. I'll graduate in May of this year.

Bri took this picture of me fixing a player's helmet.

Bri is doing really well in her clinical rotations. She only has 10 months left. She's still working at Mercy Flight on the weekends. She's working extremely hard and she's been having incredible success. I'm really proud of her.

I included a couple pictures we've taken over the last few months.


Last month we celebrated Bri's 29th birthday.

One of the things we did for her birthday was ice skating. She's a lot better than I am but we still had a great time.

This is one of our proudest accomplishments. Bri made dueling fountains of nacho cheese and fondue chocolate for the Super Bowl.

We can't wait to see you all next month when we come home!

3 comments:

Jo-Dan said...

So impressed with the cheese and chocolate fountains! Can't wait to see you guys!

Jenny said...

we're excited to see you both!
love the pictures and the update. :)

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, those look INCREDIBLY delicious. And we cannot WAIT to see you guys, either! Congrats on getting your contract extended, Moose!