Tuesday, July 10, 2012

6 Years


For our 6-year anniversary we decided to go to Niagara-on-the-Lake in Canada for a couple days.  It was only an hour away, but it still turned out to be a really nice getaway for the weekend.



  
We stayed at the Queen’s Landing hotel. We went swimming in the hotel pool and ate dinner overlooking the lake in the Tiara restaurant.


The next day we walked around the village and also down by the waterfront.  The town is full of little shops and cafes.  For more information about Niagara-on-the-Lake you can click on the link below.




It’s still crazy to me that we’ve already been married 6 years…

I love you Brianna.

3 comments:

Kar said...

I just cannot believe that you've been married six years!!! That place looks amazing! My kind of place. You both looks great.

Jenny said...

What a fun getaway! Congrats on 6 years. Love you both!

Mindy H. said...

Looks like you two had a blast... with no freaky Tim-bit stealing seagulls in sight. I hope your next 60 years are just as amazing!