Sunday, September 9, 2007

BYU vs. UCLA

Here are some pictures from game day. I took the picture of the stadium and my dad took the pictures of me during warm ups and the players doing the haka.








On Saturday we played UCLA. The first half was awful. We played like crap, we turned the ball over, and the refs were screwing us left and right. At halftime we were down 20-3. Then at the start of the second half we came out and scored two quick touchdowns to make it 20-17.



We were driving to score our third touchdown when Hall got blind sided and fumbled the football. UCLA scored in the last minute to make it a final of 27-17. They were a good team, but I felt like we could have competed better. We shouldn't lose another game the rest of the season.



Ben Olson (or how some are calling him; Benedict Olson) beat us. We'll get our revenge next year when they come to Provo. Too bad I won't be there to see it.

0 comments: