Two weeks ago I went up to Idaho Falls for Kylie's blessing. I also got to go to the zoo with Kenna and Warren. Here are some pictures:
Friday, May 16, 2008
Kylie's blessing and the zoo
Posted by Moose at 5:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two weeks ago I went up to Idaho Falls for Kylie's blessing. I also got to go to the zoo with Kenna and Warren. Here are some pictures:
Posted by Moose at 5:17 PM
3 comments:
Oh, Kylie is adorable! The kids and I were going to the zoo today, but when we got there, the line was like two hours long to get in. And it was a thousand degrees outside. So I decided we could go another day!
love the way kylie is looking at moose. :) so funny. i think he gets that a lot. :) jk. love you, moose. :)
That look Kylie gave Spencer is classic!
Post a Comment