Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dan and Jorden's Blog

Our friends Dan and Jorden have started a blog!!




Now we'll be able to keep up with everything they're doing while we're in New York. If you want to check out their blog you can click here.


Dan and Jorden served in the Italy Catania Mission with me. Dan is also a big Minnesota Vikings fan...


5 comments:

Jenny said...

hurray for more bloggers. it's a great way to keep in touch. i'm glad spencer has someone to talk vikings with, although maybe that will have to be hushed up now that you guys are w/ the bills. :)

BroncoFan said...

Let the record show that Dan is not, nor has ever been a Vikings fan. Luckily he is an honorable man of his word who was a good sport with the lost bet.

Jo-Dan said...

Yeah! I'm so glad we made your blog! I didn't even know you guys had a blog until just recently (because Dan likes to keep secrets from me...), but I'm excited to stay caught up with you guys!

Nat said...

Blogging rocks! Yet another site I can stalk...

Kar said...

Those two are so nice. It was really great to meet them a couple of months ago. Brianna was telling me how she was "converting" everyone at work to blogging. I'm so glad I started it. Like Jenny says, it is a really great way to see what everyone is up to.