This last week we were up in Idaho visiting family and friends again. This was my third time going up and Brianna's second. Next week we'll go up again for the 4th of July.
This trip up to Idaho was jam packed with lots of things to do. We celebrated our second anniversary (Brianna will blog about that later), we went to a Chukars baseball game, we went bowling, we went boating, we went to the zoo, and we went out to eat a lot.
Here are some of our pictures from the Chukars game:
Here are some of our pictures from the Chukars game:
We went with Brianna's parents. Bush was also there, so I sat with him for a few innings. It was $1 night. Tickets, hot dogs, and drinks were all $1.
My favorite thing to get at the games is the ice cream in the little baseball helmet.
The next day we met up with all of Brianna's family and we went bowling. I came in second. Dylan beat me. Even though I got beat by a five year old, it was still a lot of fun. Here are some pictures:
Jake went a little far:
Brianna sticking out her tongue:
Brianna dancing like a chimpanzee with the rest of the children:
Richard took a group of us up to Palisades to go boating. There was Brianna and I, Kar's family, and also Greg. The weather was a little windy, but for the most part it was really nice.
Here's Greg and I tubing. Greg was pretty good:
This is right before I fell off:
This is where we had set up camp. The shore was clay, so it was really hard to stick the umbrella or anything else into it.
Here's Brianna's butt. She slipped on the mud and fell on her keester.
Greg posing (Ladies, he's single....).
Afterwards we stopped to get square ice cream.
Here's Brianna and Sadie sharing an ice cream cone.
If you want to read about our trip to the zoo you can check out Warren and Becky's blog here. We didn't have our camera. Next week will be our last time visiting Idaho for a long time. Hopefully we get to see everyone and do everything we need to before we go.








3 comments:
sounds like one busy weekend! glad you had a fun, safe time and that you got to do so many things.
Bowling rocked! We can't wait to see you next weekend!
Yay! Thanks for posting the pictures! I intend to steal several of them for my own picture archives. That ice cream was sooooooo good. I'm stoked for this weekend. We will party like it's 1999, as Prince would say.
Post a Comment