A couple of nights ago I went downstairs to get a glass of water. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a white ball of fur nestled down in the middle of my love sack.
This is what I saw:
Mia has officially taken over the love sack.
Update: Brady is back. We decided to board him for the past week . He was having a hard time with the "Mia-in-heat" thing. He's back, and things are better.

3 comments:
glad things are better for brady and mia. :) good luck getting your love sac back. :)
She looks so comfy!
Dude, look at what a nice, clean living room you have. I wish I could say the same about mine!! She is, like, perfectly centered on the Love Sac. So cute. And I love how her eyes are glowing in the first shot. Cute girl.
Post a Comment