Saturday, April 18, 2009

7 down, 23 to go

As most of you know, Brianna and I have a goal to see a game in each Major League Baseball stadium. This past weekend we went on a quick road trip. We went to three games in three days. We went to Detroit, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.

Below are the pictures of the seven stadiums we've been to so far, with the most recent ones at the end.


2006- San Diego (with Kar & Ben)




2007- Colorado (One year anniversary)




2008- Chicago & Cleveland (moving across the country to Buffalo)







2009- Detroit, Cincinnati, & Pittsburgh (Easter weekend road trip)









Brianna will be blogging about the rest of the trip later.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

what a whirlwind vacation. i'm glad you got to visit 3 parks this weekend. that's got to be some kind of record!

Nat said...

What a fun little goal for you guys! At one point I wanted to try and go to every temple, but now that there are over 120, I'm thinking that may not happen. But 23, now that's doable!

Kar said...

I'm excited to hear about the games. Weird guys always seem to come up to Beads and bother her at games - I'm wondering if that happened at any of these.

BroncoFan said...

Make sure when you visit the new Yankee stadium to sit in right field so you can each leave town with a couple of home run balls.