Thursday, April 9, 2009

My New Nephew!

In the wee hours of the morning, my new nephew was born.

This is Milo Fisher. He is the son of Jenny and John. You can look at their blog to see more pictures and up-dates later.



I stole this picture from them.



We are so sad that we don't get to be there for this special day. But congratulations Jenny and John and kids. We are excited to meet him this summer!

2 comments:

Nat said...

How exciting! I've never gone to my due date, so when she reached hers I was like, oh, that poor woman. Congrats to her fam, and to you guys for becoming aunt and uncle to another niblet!

Kar said...

He looks just like the Hawses in that first picture! Such a cutie! You'll get to see him in just three months! He'll still be nice and teeny and squishy then. :) And hopefully Micah will be crawling. But you never know.