Last Thursday was our fifth wedding anniversary. The last couple of years we weren’t able to celebrate on the actual day of our anniversary because of football and work. Brianna still had to go to clinical in the morning, but afterwards we were able to go out on the exact day. We went to a movie, hit balls at the driving range, and also went out to dinner.
These are the flowers I sent Brianna while she was at clinical. They are similar to the roses we had at our wedding.

For the past month or so I have been putting together pictures and writing a book for Brianna about our first three years in Buffalo. I used the same program (Blurb) as I did a few years back when I made our blog into a book.
The next day we unveiled our new uniforms to the public. Since we couldn’t have the players model the jersey (because of the lockout) we had members from different divisions of the armed forces wear the new uniforms for the grand unveiling. Click the link below to see photos from the event.
http://wgr550.com/Buffalo-Bills-introduce-new-uniforms/10200180

This is the only picture of me at the event that I could find. The paparazzi are always trying to snap photos of my backside….
So far the response to the new uniforms has been pretty favorable. If you ask me, they’re a lot better than our old ones.
Old:

We look forward to seeing everyone later this week!!
Brady and Mia are a little miffed that they have to stay home again.

4 comments:
Glad you two got to celebrate your anniversary on time this year. :)
The new uniforms look great. I like them. I'm not sure about the band that played before the unveiling, though . . .
see you soon!
Have a safe trip and we will party hardy when you get here.
I cannot get over how beautiful those dogs are. I totally like the newer uniforms - much better. You are so on the ball, Spence. I have yet to turn my blog into a book.
I am so glad that you two had a nice anniversary. Now, hurry up and get here so you can hold Bubba before he gets big enough to hold you ;-D
Post a Comment