Sunday, June 3, 2012

Graduation



A couple weeks ago I finished the MBA program at Canisius College.  It’s a great relief to finally be finished with school.  Here are some photos Bri took at the graduation ceremony:





In December Brianna will finish her program at UB.  The end is in sight!  Hopefully at that point we will be able to get back to a “normal” pace of life.

Brianna’s been there every step of the way to help and support me.  There’s absolutely no way I could have done it without her.  I owe all of my success and achievements to her.


Sweetheart, thank you so much for everything.  I love you.

4 comments:

Mindy H. said...

Congrats! I know those two Master's degrees took a whole lot of work. I love that you turned out to be the smarty-pants in the family. Brianna deserves some of the credit for that, I am sure. The two of you have accomplished amazing things together. You are my heros and I love your guts!

Kar said...

You are so, so smart. (As is Brianna.) Congrats, Spence! Your belated card is in the mail, dude.

Jenny said...

congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you. And you are a sweet husband.

David said...

Tanti Aguri!