Last Friday, my sweetheart graduated from BYU with a major in Italian and a minor in Communications. He has worked so hard and has almost straight A's. I am so proud of him! I kept telling him that over and over. He said that graduation is silly and just a formality. He also feels like it isn't really over because he starts again in the fall. I don't think that it has hit him yet. It probably won't until we are back in Buffalo and he has to watch a BYU football game on TV.
Again, I am so proud of him. He has managed to do the football stuff and Sportsman's Warehouse and go to school and get good grades and deal with me! He is such a great man. I swear he can do everything well. It almost drives me crazy. He is just too perfect, and such a hard worker. I am excited to see where he goes in life and what he accomplishes. I know that no matter what he decides to do that he will be successful. I mean look at everything he has done so far in life! I love him so much and I am astonished and proud of him. And most of all, I am grateful for him and all that he does.
Here we are before.
Here is Spencer walking across the stage.
Here is the stage and all of the professors.
Here we are after the ceremony. I bought Spencer some leis. He gave two of them away (that is just like him...he felt bad for other people and gave them away). I gave him the nut kind and the other one is green, red, and white which are the colors of the Italian flag. Spencer's parents have a similar picture of at graduation with the "Y" in the background.
Here we are again. Spencer liked this picture the best because we are doing what we always do...cuddle.
And here he is with his parents. We were so grateful that they came all the way down to see him graduate. They are so proud of him, too. It was really fun for me to sit with his mom and talk. We usually don't have much time to do that.
We went to dinner at Macaroni Grill afterword. Spencer's parents treated us, which was much too generous. It was really, really fun! We have never had the opportunity to go to dinner with just them and us as couples. What an awesome experience! I really enjoyed myself. I hope that we can spend more time together in the future and get to know each other better.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Graduation
Posted by Beej at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY, Spencer! Congrats!
great photos. congrats spencer! we love you guys!
How cool that you got him some leis. He got lei'd! Ha-ha-ha!! And that is just like him, to feel bad for people and give his leis away. Cute little yellow-voting Spencer. :)
Post a Comment