Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What Disney Villain Are You?

I decided to take the Villain personality tests, too. I took more than the ones that I put on here, but every single time I was Maleficent. This is really funny because when I was in junior high, there was a guy that used to call me this. I'm okay with it actually. She is a pretty villain. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorite Disney movies. And I really, really like dragons. Besides, she was just getting revenge for being blown off by people who she thought were her friends and then didn't invite her to the biggest party of the century... I don't really like Aurora all that much anyways...she has no personality. Maleficent has WAY more personality and attitude. If I was Aurora and my parents tried to tell me who I had to marry and what to do...I would freak out. No way that would happen! Aurora needs to buck up.

I'm not fond of the raven. He bugs me.



How cool is it that she can burst into flames? And what great entrances and exits. Very cool.


And turning into a dragon...yeah, she's an awesome villain.



Bring it on!



Villain Test

Who's your Disney villain alter ago?
You scored as a Maleficent
Maleficent
75%
Scar
65%
Cruella DeVil
50%
Captain Hook
40%
The Wicked Queen
40%


Other Villain Test

Maleficent
You`re most like Maleficent. She was the most evil Villain of them all. Her long black dress with purple and blue flames topped off with devil horns, she definitely fits the part. She overreacts to everything...She tried to kill Princess Aurora just because she wasn`t invited to the party. With every strike of your staff, you are the ultimate nemisis.

You're MALEFICENT....And like that name, you are magnificent and malicious. You are possibly the most evil of the Disney Villains and destroy lives for the fun of it. You are dominating, dark, brilliant, and the coolest!Random Title: You are also known as "The Mistress of Evil".

4 comments:

Jenny said...

these tests look like fun! wonder which ones i'd be . . .

Kar said...

I love it - "Aurora needs to buck up!" You are so cute and funny. I hated the crow, too. I am always very pleased when that blue-dressed fairy turns him into stone when he's trying to alert Maleficent.

Nat said...

Dude, Malificent ROCKS! She really is the villain of all villains.

Nat said...

So I did both quizzes, and on one I was Malificent, and the other I was Lady Tremaine from Cinderella. So fun!