Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Preseason: Bills vs. Colts

Camp is over now and things are starting to get back to normal. We packed everything up from Rochester and moved it back to Orchard Park. I was only home two days before work took me away from home again, but this time it was only for a couple of days.


We flew out on Saturday to Indianapolis to play the Colts in a preseason game. It was really exciting because it was the first game played in their new Stadium, Lucas Oil Stadium.


Saturday night we went to a really nice steak house called St. Elmo's. They have really good steak and shrimp cocktail.









Sunday night was the game. Here are some pictures that I took:
















Here are some pictures from the Bills' website:









The game was really fun and the stadium was packed. The roof is retractable, so for the first half they had it open and then for the second half they shut it.









We didn't get back to Buffalo until 3:30 AM, so I was really tired the next day. It was worth it though, because I saw Peyton Manning in person. He was injured, so he didn't play. I think he was just chicken.


We ended up winning 20-7.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

congrats on the win.

glad you're "home" again.
thanks for the pictures, it's fun to see what you're doing.

good luck with your classes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nat said...

You guys have one adventure after another! Looks like tons o' fun.

Mindy H. said...

I didn't know that you were going to get to travel with the team. That is pretty cool.

I'm glad you got to move back to your cute little home and your cute little wife. We miss you guys1

Kar said...

Every time I see that commercial with the Mannings playing Battleship, I think of you and your man crush (is it on Peyton or Eli? I can't remember). I'm so, so glad you're back in Orchard Park. Brianna missed you tons and tons.