When we were little, my sister called Family Home Evening "Family Ho Evening." It was funny. When we lived in Utah, we did Family Home Evening with our friends and watched Monday Night Football. Although, I was usually working a night shifts so I couldn't go very often. So FHE is pretty hard when it's just the two of us. But we have committed to doing FHE anyways. We do it by watching Monday Night Football and eating pizza and wings. This isn't the most healthy thing, but we are becoming Buffalonians. Fat Buffalonians. But none-the-less.
Our favorite place to eat is Duff's. They have the best wings ever. Our favorite pizza place is Nino's. It's better the second day because we make it crispier. It's a strange phenomenon. And I just love celery and bleu cheese. It's my new favorite.
So here is one of our favorite commercials. I love MC Hammer. I think that he is a good person. I liked watching him on the surreal life. He's cool.
So YAY for FHE!! And yay for being good mormons!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Family Ho Evening
Posted by Beej at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're so cute! I used to have some MC Hammer-like pants-really baggy in the crotch. It had a matching vest with it. I'm glad that you guys have FHE; we're not very good at having it on a regular basis.
MC Hammer is the best dancer. I love to watch him move. And I agree - he really is a good person. He was a good example on the surreal life. Oh, how I miss VH1. My favorite channel of all time (and yours, too!). Good on ya for having FHE. Ben and I have been doing pretty well for the last two months. Mainly because I instigate it. :)
Post a Comment