Friday, December 7, 2007

Brand New Puppies with my Nephews

During Thanksgiving Weekend, my sister Natalie and her husband Pete and their kids went down to Spanish Fork for the holiday (that's where Pete's family lives). While they were down in the area, they came to visit me and the puppies. We went to Tepanyaki down the road and hung out and chit-chatted. It was really fun and nice to see my sister and brother-in-law and cute nephews.

This is troy looking at the puppy that Fat Boy (Pete's brother) is holding.



This is Pete holding one of the puppies. I think that this is one of my favorite pictures.



This is Jake holding one of the puppies. He was really good at it.




Fat Boy and Jake holding puppies.



Isn't the tongue on Jake cute?!?



Jake and Fat Boy and puppies.



Brock was even brave enough to hold a puppy. He liked it to be set on his lap the most. They are such cute kids! I love you guys and miss you and I hope that I get to see you sometime during the holidays.


1 comments:

Kar said...

Nat's kids are sooo sweet. Dang. I have to get down there! It's too much for me to bear!!!