This year Brianna and I stayed in Utah for Christmas. We really wanted to go up to Idaho, but as a nurse Brianna has to work every other Christmas. Because she didn't work Christmas last year, she had to work it this year. Despite not being in Idaho with our families it was a good experience to have our own Christmas with just us... and Brady and Mia... and eight stinkin' puppies.
Here's our little Christmas tree with all of our presents:
I forgot to do stocking stuffers until Christmas Eve night. I tried going to the store, but everything was closed (Wal-mart, Target, Smiths, etc.), so I had to improvise. Everything in our stockings came from Maverick:
Brianna got me a lot of cool stuff. The best present was probably the tickets to the Vikings football game this Sunday:
Brianna likes to have themes for each Christmas. Last year her theme for me was football helmets. Here is a picture from last year. In total Brianna got me over 70 helmets last year:
Her theme for me this year was the Minnesota Vikings (my favorite football team). Her is the hat she got me:
That afternoon we made sugar cookies:
Brianna's sugar cookies looked a lot better than mine. I'd rather eat cookies than frost them:
Later that afternoon my family stopped by. Some played with the puppies while the others played Dance Dance Revolution. Then we took our nephews sledding while the dogs pulled them. To see videos and pictures of the dog sledding go to Jenny's blog by clicking here.
Even though we didn't get to go to Idaho we still were able to spend time with family and have a merry Christmas. We missed the Hale family and we hope to go to Idaho soon to be able to spend time with them.



1 comments:
Wow, your cookies turned out beautifully! I'm glad you figured out the flour problem! We missed you up here, too, terribly.
Post a Comment