We're sorry that we haven't updated the blog in two weeks. I've been really sick and doing final exams. Brianna's been working everyday and taking care of the puppies every other hour that she has available. This last week we've been in Vegas for the bowl game (the post will be coming soon). We just got back yesterday.
The puppies have grown a lot since we left for Vegas. They've almost doubled in size. We're very grateful for our families because they drove down from Idaho in the middle of the holiday season to take care of our little stinky noisy puppies and our little stinky noisy (fire alarms) house. So thanks Mom, Dad, Karlenn, Cheri, Dylan, & Sadie!!! You guys are the best and we couldn't have done it without you.
Here are some pictures my Mom took the day we left for Vegas (Tuesday, December 18th). They are from their first feeding.
Here are the puppies waiting in the cage for their first feeding of "hard" food.
Three of the pups sniffing around the food (it kinda looks like vomit. I would be a little cautious before eating it too.)
The puppies digging in. In this picture you can see that all eight of the puppies fit around the same bowl. Today we had to put out three separate bowls so that they could all fit.
Here's my Mom helping with the pups.
My Mom, Mia, & a puppy.
OK. Now the pictures below are from today (Monday, December 24th).... except one...
This is Baloo (the boy with the blue collar).
Here you can see three of the pups sleeping in the bottom left corner of the picture and three playing in the top right corner.
(Above) 12/18/07: Puppies during their first feeding.
(Below) 12/24/07: Two puppies sleeping. Notice their change in size relative to the bowl.
And finally two puppies playing. Now that football is over and a lot of the other craziness has died down we will give updates on us and the puppies more often.
Brianna Update: She has applied to Baylor and Gonzaga, and she's in the process of applying to West Minister (Salt Lake City). Baylor has requested an interview and so has Gonzaga. This is a huge deal because hundreds of people apply to Gonzaga's graduate program each year, only a handful make the interviewing process and then only six or seven make the final cut and get into the program. So getting invited to interview at Gonzaga means you're at the top of the pool of applicants. Brianna will be in Spokane the first week of February for the interview. CONGRATS BEEJ! I love you and I'm proud of you.
Moose Update: I'm just normal. I'll be taking the GRE and possibly the GMAT in January and applying to my graduate programs. I plan on applying to Gonzaga, ISU, Louisville, and ASU.






2 comments:
holy cow those puppies are getting sooo big! i can't wait to see them again.
brianna- congratulations!
moose - good luck!
love you guys!
Beads - I just heard the good news about Gonzaga and that other school! (Sorry, I can't remember it off the top of my head.) That is fabulous! I'm so in awe of your smarts. Good luck!! I know you'll do well.
Post a Comment