Friday, December 28, 2007

Dance Dance Revolution

For Christmas this year I got Brianna Dance Dance Revolution. I was skeptical at first, but it actually turned out to be really fun. Jenny and John came over on Christmas and we all played.

John was really good:



Jenny needs a little practice, but she has potential:



Jonah was probably the best. He even incorporated somersaults into his dance routine:



The day after Christmas Greg and I had a dance off:



It was a close match, but Greg ended up winning by a slim margin. That's because he's a fairy and dances all of the time anyways:




So whoever comes to visit better bring their dancing shoes and be ready to boogie down.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks for being so generous w/ your comments. :) i have "potential." nice. :)

Kar said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when you called Greg a "fairy." You are so funny!! Dance Dance Revolution is my favorite game EVER. Next time you come up, you have got to bring it with you. Please, please, please??