Friday, December 7, 2007

Opening Their Eyes, First Bath

Our babies are two weeks old. On Tuesday, the little girl runt was the first to open her eyes. They have all opened their eyes now. It's super cute! The only problem is that when I take flash pictures, now it wakes them up.

This is the babies sleeping. Some of them like to sleep on their backs. I have put little pieces of thread on their necks to help identify them. Now that their noses are black, it is getting harder. I'm going to get some ribbon tomorrow. I'm also taking our camera in so that I can start taking more pictures. I also love their cute markings on their belly. These will soon be good identifiers as well...



This is the same polka-dot baby girl that loves to cuddle with me. Her nose isn't all black yet, and I love it. This is her with her eyes open in the cage after her bath.



This is the puppies first bath. They were pretty gross and I decided that it was time. This is the runt. She actually really liked it. She was chillin' in the basin like it was a hot tub or something. Some of the others found it to be torture.



Well, I will get more pictures tomorrow hopefully. Aren't they cute?!?!

1 comments:

Kar said...

Oh, how cute. I love that the one puppy was thinking it was a hot tub. How could the other dogs think something so warm is torture??