Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sugar Cookies

Spencer loves to make sugar cookies at Christmas-time. So I try to do it with him every year. Somehow in the move, we lost our cookie-cutters. And no matter where I went shopping, I could NOT find cookie-cutters. We decided to make them anyways. However, we had to cut shapes with a knife. This was difficult, but the good new is that we could be extra creative.

Here is Spencer cutting sugar cookies.





Here you can see what we were doing. Spencer is cutting an octopus or spider-monkey or something. I'm not quite sure.




I made a moose and a football and different fruits. Spencer made a football helmet, a snail, a star, and some other unidentifiable animals.


Then we decorated them. It was fun to make different colors of frosting.




2 comments:

Nat said...

Sugar cookies...yum! Now I want some!

Kar said...

Cute! And yum. That sucks that you couldn't find any cookie cutters. They really are quite hard to find, I remember. I need to get some more. I have like three shapes.