This was our Christmas card we sent out this year. We wore the actual player's jerseys and helmets. We miss everyone and wish you all the best of holidays, even though we are late.
We have never been big on New Year's. We like to just hang out and keep it low key. And almost every New Year's, one of us gets sick. And this year was no different. Spencer's teeth were bothering him and he had to take pain medicine.
We played with the dogs out in the snow. And then we came back inside and cuddled and played NHL on the PlayStation. Then we went out to Outback for dinner. Then we came home and watched Dick Clark's New Years. Fall Out Boy (our favorite band) played a couple of their new songs. We just chilled and rung in the New Year together.
I think that 2009 holds a lot of promise and that some great things are going to happen to us. I have a really good feeling that this is going to be an awesome year!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Happy New Year's 2009
Posted by Beej at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A party is fun, but nice and quiet is also a very fun way to ring in the New Year. I bet you'll have a great year, too!
You know, we got dissed for parties again this year for New Year's Eve, but I had an epiphany that hanging out just with the hubs is actually a lot of fun. I have a friend that actually plans on having New Year's Eve just with her hubby, and I'm starting to think that it's not a bad thing to be dissed on New Year's Eve by everyone!!
That's a way cool Christmas card. I hope you guys had a good Christmas. We were in Utah and it snowed a ton, so it was nice to have a white Christmas.
i just got caught up reading your last 9 posts. it's so fun to see what you guys have been doing. we miss you!
Post a Comment