Thursday, November 29, 2007

My Babies Are Growing Up...

It has been a week since that long day when we had our babies. They have been doing very well. They are eating well and growing fast. The last weight that I got on them was 1 pound. In the last few days, their faces have been turning black. And now their paws are getting their markings.

I've been able to go to work this week, although I have been seriously worried about them the whole time that I am gone. This is me after work with one of the girls.



Again, without the flash. Sorry I look like crap. We've had a really, really rough time at the new hospital. It has worn me out.



Here is a close-up of the cute little cuddler. I just love these pups! And I worked so hard to have them. They are so very precious to me.



This is the little girl that is cuddling on my chest. She is the only one that isn't all the way black on her nose yet. Her nose is polka-dot. Isn't it cute!!



This is one of the other girls that has turned all black on her nose. My favorite part is to look at their feet markings. There are little black dots on some of the feet. These haven't completed their evolution yet, but it's still neat.



These are my babies sleeping in the "nest" that I prepared. I love the one that is chillin' in the back on the pillow. They are all so unique and special.



Another picture of the puppies sleeping.



And here are the puppies fighting to eat. They all get a chance eventually. I've finally learned to quit worrying about it and let them figure it out by themselves. They are all doing well and I'm still just such a proud mama. But I am the most proud of my little Mia. She's been such a great mom. And she went through so much. She is such a brave little girl.




We are planning to keep you up-dated each week with pictures so you can see their progression. We love you all and hope that everyone is doing well.

1 comments:

Kar said...

Holy moly! They're getting sooo big!! They seem to have more hair, and it's so different to see their noses black instead of pink! I'm glad they're figuring out how to feed on their own. I swear I'm coming down as soon as Christmas is over and I have a little more "sweet moola" to buy gas...