On Wednesday, January 9, 2008...it was my 25th birthday. I feel really old. I had a really hard time with turning that old. I was kinda freaking out.
We went to Flemings Steakhouse in Salt Lake, in the Gateway Mall, for dinner. Earlier, Spencer and I got our hair done at Lunatic Fringe (compliments of my mom's gift--money). This is a picture of me with my complimentary Creme Brule.
When we got home, Spencer had set up the card table with a dozen red roses and cherry/cheesecake kisses. He got me some great presents, too. We got another Dance, Dance Revolutions pad so that we can have competitions. He got me my favorite cologne (yes, I wear man cologne to work because it smells fresher). He got me Saving Private Ryan, Transformers, The Green Mile (my favorite movie ever) and Fergie's CD. He also got me some cute scrubs. What a great birthday surprise!!
He even found time to get me a cake. Here I am holding Polka-Dot with my cake. You should ask Spencer about the funny lady that sold it to him. She was sure that it was a chocolate cake even though the sign said white cake with chocolate chips. Short version, the sign was right.
Here is me and Polka-Dot. She is fascinated. And I just think that there are too many candles. I can't be that old!!
Thank you sweetheart for such a wonderful birthday. It was really great. I love you and I appreciate all of the hard work that you do.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Quarter of a Century
Posted by Beej at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
brianna - you look beautiful!
hope you had a great day!
I have such a gorgeous sister!! Wow, Spencer really went all-out! That is awesome. I wish I could have been there to celebrate.
Post a Comment