Today, our big Baloo bear wnet to his new home in Logan. His new mom works at the prison there and has a big farm with lots of room and other dogs. She has been really excited about getting this puppy from day one. She had to fly to Germany and all over to get here and get her puppy....but she finally made it. I am very excited about his new mom, because I know that she will take really, really good care of him.
Now we just have little Stripes left...although I like to call her "Picaboo" or "Boo" like Picabo Street. Stripes is just too boring.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Baloo Goes Home, finally...
Posted by Beej at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really did love this puppy. It was always Spencer's favorite. I just started to have problems with him at the end. He liked to pick fights. He like to pee on things he shouldn't. He cried really hard when he had to poop. He liked to pick fights and then wuss out and cry like a baby. He was territorial with the cages. He liked to steal toys and horde them in "his" crate. And he became a loud and obnoxious barker. So I am a little glad to see him go.
It's funny how much their personalities have changed since I took care of them. Baloo was the mellow one, and Stripes was the pain in the butt, but now they've switched places. That's hilarious that he cried when he had to poop!! Sadie did that when she first pooped as a newborn. Her eyes would get really wide, like, "What is happening to me??"
I'm so glad they're all getting good homes. We'll miss seeing them, though.
Post a Comment