Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Training Camp Update

Things have been going well here in Rochester. I've been really busy. The first two days we had two full practices. Things have settled down a little since then, but there isn't a lot of down time.

I've been working with the running backs. My coach's name is Eric Studesville.



He's a really relaxed and easy-going. To read his bio, click ... here.
When he wears his sun glasses, he looks like Lawrence Fishburne from the Matrix.


His wife is also the director of my graduate program at Canisius. To read her bio click ... here.
I've been too busy working to take any pictures, but Warren found this picture on the Internet.



Yeah. I'm pretty cool.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

thanks for the update. been wondering how you're doing. :)

Jo-Dan said...

Wow...you're on the internet with real football players! VERY impressive...

Kar said...

Is that you, standing off to the background and to the side? Awesome! Your claim to fame!!