I got an e-mail today from T-bone's new owner, Chelsea. She let me know how well T-bone is doing and that her new name is Liddy. I couldn't get the picture to get bigger...sorry...
Hi Brianna, I just wanted to update you guys on T-bone. Her new name is Liddy Pratt. She is so incredibly smart it's hilarious. I love it also though. She's done well with the potty pads for the potty training. She's gotten to where she'll ask at the door first, but if there are cars running outside I usually don't let her out, for fear she will get hit, so she'll go strait to her pad. It's been great!I am taking her in Monday moring for her heart worm check up. She has transitioned well to the new home and she LOVES the snow. She likes to eat it, which makes me laugh because she always has water available, so I don't think she's thirsty, she just likes to eat it! haha. Did you ever find homes for the other ones? I hope so! They are all so adorable.I attached a picture of her on her first night home and I will send more when I get them uploaded. There's so many that I've taken it takes forever to load them, lol. Thanks again!-Chelsie
2 comments:
How sweet for T-bone's new owner to update you. She sounds like a really nice person. It's good to know that T-bone (and all the others) is in a good home.
how fun to see her in her new home! i hope you'll get more updates on the puppies. :)
Post a Comment