Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting to Know You, 2008

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 7:11, like the convenient store! I have another day off, and it is so needed, but Spence woke me up on his way out. He also needed me to order his cap and gown. He graduates in a little over a month!!

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds. They really are beautiful and they draw me in with their sparkles.

3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Vantage Point. It was really good. I recommend seeing it. I hesitated to see it because I thought that it would be boring to see the same thing over and over, but they do it really well and it kept me interested the whole time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Office. It is so freakin' funny.

5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Nothing. A soda at best.

6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Joan

7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Fish. I like shellfish fine, but I hate fish.

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD.? Right now...probably Spill Canvas or Fall Out Boy or Plain White Tees.

9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? A Honda Civic, Bruce.

10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Turkey with lettuce and ranch dressing. Although, I have really been into Italian style sandwiches since I've been married to Spencer. I really like Panini style.

11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Ingratitude. Pride. Judegmentalism.

12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Jammie bottoms or robes. I like being comfortable.

13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION,WHERE WOULD YOU GO? I'd like to go to Hawaii again, but I think that I'd really like to go toItaly with my sweetheart or on an African safari. I'd also like to go to Bora Bora, Fiji, and Moorea.

14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? One is cream and yellow. One is white and blue. One is white, black, and dark green.

15 FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? I like Dickies scrubs. I also like Silver jeans. They are the only jeans that really fit me well.

16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? I'd like to have multiple retirement homes. But realistically, I'm not sure. I guess somewhere that I could still be close enough to visit my family and have them visit me.

17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? I think last year, number 24. Spencer did something really sweet for me. He had a whole elaborate thing planned out and got me a beautiful necklace. It was really romantic and thoughtful.

18. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO DO THIS ON THEIR BLOG? I bet no one will.

where did 19 and 20 go??

21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Maybe Nat or even Pete??

22. FAVORITE SAYING? "Rad." It's kind of nostalgic or something. Oh...the early 90's.

23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? January 9.

24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? I guess over all I am a night person, although I enjoy early mornings as well and I don't usually get grumpy.

25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE: 7-7.5. Although I like to buy my shoes really, really big, especially Crocs.

26. PETS? Brady and Mia. Two samoyed dogs that I love dearly, but also drive me crazy. It is particularly hard at this time because Mia is in heat. Yeah, I think we have less than a week left, though.

27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHAREWITH US? Spencer graduates in a little over a month. And then we are going to move somewhere, except we have no idea where. Spencer has been accepted to all of the schools that he applied to. The possibilities are Miami, San Francisco, Spokane, Louisville, or Buffalo.

28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A ballet teacher and then later a horse riding instructor/horse trainer.

29. WHAT ARE YOU TODAY? A registered nurse specialized in trauma.

30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? It varies depending on my mood. I like Symphony with the blue title, it has toffee and almonds. I also like the Starburst that comes in the green package, tropical flavors. I also have like Nibs recently.

31. YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Lilacs, May tree flowers, orchids, gardenias.

32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Any day that I have off of work. And the Fourth of July. I guess that Easter is coming up...

33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Brady freak out in the cage.

34. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Corned beef and Colcannon and bread and mint chocolate chip ice cream. My super cool friends made Spencer and I a real Irish meal for St. Patrick's Day. They are the best!!

35. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes. I am a dreamer and believer. I do it more than I should admit to. I have endless hope.

36. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Probably a green shade??

37. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cold and cloudy. The sun is trying to come out.

38. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Coke or Root Beer/Cream Soda.

39. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Los Hermanos or Maceroni Grill or Benihana or Texas Roadhouse or Ruby River or the Claim Jumper or Hungry Howies. It really depends on what kind of food.

40. SIBLINGS? Three cute sisters. Two older, one younger.

41. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Maybe my anniversary. I'm a big time romantic.

42. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had a collectors doll that I was proud of, Samantha. I played Barbies a lot. But I think that my favorite was a yellow purse that I turned into a spy kit. I would spy on my sisters and sneak around the house and scare them.

43. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I have always been a fan. I love being outside and barefoot. Yeah, there is nothing better. I just wish that I could have the summer off like I used to when I was little.

44. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, for sure. There is something so comforting in a hug. It's like a safe, warm feeling. Like you belong there. Like it's home.

45. COFFEE OR TEA? Gross. If it really came down to it...I guess coffee with tons and tons of flavoring to cover up the taste.

46. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate.

47. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOGS? Sure. It helps you to get to know people better.

48. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't really remember. It probably wasn't that long ago. I cry a lot at night. I wait for Spence to go to bed and then I cry about a lot of silly things.

49. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Wow. A couple of bags, a blanket, and Karlenn's leap pad toy thing that she has asked me to find. I just found it.

50. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Whitney. My best friend forever.

51. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I went to our friends' house for a St. Patrick's Day Party. It was at the last minute, but it was so much fun. See the next post cuz I'm gonna talk about it.

52. FAVORITE SMELL? Spencer. I also really like A&F Fierce cologne and lilacs and yummy food cooking. But there is nothing better than cuddling with my sweetie and smelling his mix of cologne, body spray, body wash, and just him...

53. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Something happening to my loved ones.

54. SALTY OR SWEET? Sweet.

55. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? I think that I have four.

56. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? Wow. Almost two! I can't believe that I have survived!

57. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Any day that I have off. I especially like Sundays, because Spencer is off, too. We really enjoy being together and relaxing and hanging out. This semester has been really great for that.

58. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Five, I think.

59. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? No.

60. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL READ THIS? I bet that a lot of people skim it over. I'm boring and they probably got this info. when I did my 100 things about me post.

61. HOW MANY WILL COMMENT? I average about two. So maybe three??

3 comments:

Nat said...

Beej, you're so cute! I normally wouldn't do these types of tags, because I don't know how many times I've filled it out via email. But it's still nice to fill it out every once in a while, so I'm gonna!

Kar said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found the Leap Pad!! :) Also, I totally remember the yellow purse! I didn't know you used to spy on us! That's funny. See? You always learn something new with these things. I'm glad you did it. I did this one a couple of weeks ago, so I won't do it again, but I'll look forward to Nat's.

Jenny said...

like the yellow purse thing, too. hope brady's done freaking out, and that mia will be out of heat soon and not expecting. :)