On Sunday, me and my little sister, Alexis, played Monkey Island together. If you don't know this game, it is possibly the best game ever invented! Ever!
I just love it. Mostly I like the sense of humor. It really makes me laugh. This is the original. We played it when we were little on the computer.
You had to read everything that they said. Our favorite parts were Insult Sword-Fighting where you had to say the right comeback to a line that the other pirate said.
We also enjoyed the romantic scenes with the governor. They had really funny nick-names for each other.
This is the game that we played. It's on Playstation. Now you can hear them talking and read it at the same time. It is really, really hard to figure out. But it's so much fun. I recommend it to everyone!
And thanks, Lex, for the awesome weekend. I really enjoyed hanging out with you.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Monkey Island 4
Posted by Beej at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds like fun! do you guys have it?
I kind of missed the Monkey Island boat when we were growing up. You guys got into it just when I was kind of getting too busy to play video games. But it looks funny.
I love Monkey Island! I loved the insult sword fighting too.
Post a Comment