Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Brock

On March 12, it was also Brock's birthday. I was too busy to blog the past couple of weeks, so I didn't have time to make a post. You can look at Nat's blog to get more about his birthday.


Brock is the cutest kid in the world. He's got the cutest eyes and the funniest personality. I hope that he had a wonderful 3rd birthday. I wish that I could have been there... It's hard being far away from my family.
Here he is with his cake.
He is really into Superman. I think that he wears his Halloween costume almost everyday. He might even think that he IS superman. His brother, Jake, is convinced that he is Spiderman. He has convinced his little brothers of this, too. He even wears his costume under his normal clothes as if he were Peter Parker.
This is him and me last summer at Lake Tahoe.
P.S. Nat, I forgot to send his present up with mom and dad. I'm gonna send it in the mail today or tomorrow. Sorry again!!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Yeah, my kids wear their superhero outfits/Halloween costumes every day. They are starting to wear out. Gotta love it.

Kar said...

Brock is hilarious. I don't know how he can get his voice pitch so high!!

Jenny said...

what a cute boy. jonah saw me looking at this post earlier and was impressed w/ the superman costume. :) hope brock had a great b-day!