I got an e-mail today from Baloo's new owner, Yvette. She let me know how Baloo is doing and that his new name is Kasper. This is Kasper with Kricket, a black Pomeranian.
Hey, Here is Kasper out on the front porch with Kricket. We spent quite awhile cleaning up snow this afternoon, all the dogs loved it. both he and Kricket are Best Buddies, they were soaking up the sun before I interrupted them with the camera. kasper helped the kids build a snowman, more like kept knocking it over. He has a blast with the little kids, especially Matt. As soon as piano lessons are over we will get a pic with Matt and the snowman. Thanks for the "Best" dog, I love him so much, Yvette
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Baloo Becomes Kasper
Posted by Beej at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's so fun to see the puppies at their new homes. i hope you hear from more of them!
I'm so happy Baloo is doing well. You really got some great owners.
Post a Comment