Spencer and I went up to Idaho this past weekend to hang out with the famiy since we didn't get to go up for Christmas or Thanksgiving. We played Dance Dance Revolutions. I am the very worst at it. But my family and Spencer are pretty good. The funny thing is that we got the play station and the game just for me to play this game. And I am terrible.
We had a tournament and everything. If you go to Kar and Ben's blog or Nat and Pete's blog you can see more pictures. I will post more pictures if my mom e-mails them to me, too.
It was the most fun to watch my mom and dad dance. They crack me up. It was also funny to watch Nat and Kar because they are both pregnant and have to hold their stomach's to dance.
We also went swimming with my sister's kids. And me and my dad went skiing at Kelly's for a few hours. It was really, really cold. But we had so much fun!! I hope that he can come down to Utah to go skiing again this season. I also hope that Spencer will try it again...
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Dance Dance Revolutions
Posted by Beej at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that would have been pretty fun to watch. :)
Poor Spence. The first few times skiing really are miserable. I remember!
Dude, that picture of me...baby got back!
Post a Comment