Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Playing in the Snow

We've had a lot of snow. We picked up the dogs from boarding today, including little Boo. She has grown up a lot. She is braver than ever. She goes through the doggie door and plays in the deep snow with mom and dad.







Here is a video of her playing for the first time in our backyard. Sorry it's kind of boring. I swear she quit doing it when I went out to video it. She likes to lick the snow....a lot. It's really cute when she is jumping through the deep snow. I might try another one later.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

the dogs are just like my kids - loving the snow!

i couldn't see the video . . . ?

Kar said...

I couldn't see the video, either. Stripes is soooo cute. Are you keeping her??

Beej said...

Probably not keeping her. Spencer won't let me. It's breaking my heart, but what can I do??

The video won't up-load. Sorry. I'll try a different one sometime.