
1. My favorite movie is The Godfather.
2. My favorite animal is the three-toed sloth.
3. My favorite ice cream is daiquiri ice.
4. My favorite color is yellow, out of pity.
5. My favorite football team is the Vikings, but I don’t usually wear purple because I don’t want to give people the wrong idea.
6. I like the smell of gasoline.
7. I like pizza so much I should marry it.
8. I like going to baseball games in the summer.
9. While at the baseball games I always get the ice cream in the miniature baseball cap.
10. It bugs me that baseball players use steroids.
11. I know that most football players use steroid too, but I don’t care.
12. I refer to Sports Center as the news.
13. I have admitted “man crushes” on Peyton Manning, Cal Ripken Jr., Barack Obama, and Rosie O’Donnell.
14. I am a closet NASCAR and UFC fan.
15. Ergo, I am closet white trash.
16. My best friend is a bush.
17. I have to sleep with socks on.
18. On average I shower twice a day.
19. I make lists for everything.
20. I color coordinate my planner.
21. I can only eat vegetables when they’re cooked and fruit when it’s not.
22. In 9th grade I was arrested on a school bus for mooning.
23. I still moon people.
24. I’ve got dumps like a truck and more booty than a pirate.
25. I’m not scared of heights.
26. I’m scared of falling from really high places.
27. I’m not scared of blood or needles.
28. I just faint when I see them (It’s a medical condition).
29. When I’m at the zoo and the monkeys throw poop at me, I throw it back. (Do unto others, you stupid monkeys).
30. I’m pretty good at Dance Dance Revolution.
31. I rock at Tecmo Super Bowl.
32. Brianna kills me at Madden.
33. I pretend like I let her win, but really it bugs the crap out of me.
34. In elementary school I was the undefeated champion at butt-ball.
35. It’s a good thing too, because I have a humungous target.
36. I would always cheat while playing “Heads up, 7up”.
37. I would just peak at their shoes.
38. I still feel guilty to this day.
39. When I was younger I used to cheer for BYU only because I knew my dad would be grumpy if they lost.
40. I think Brianna does the same with me.
41. I used to think my dad worked with alligators at the airport.
42. I used to think my mom was crazy because she would wash her hair in the sink.
43. I used to think Jesus wanted me for a sun bean.
44. I used to think a sun bean was like pork-n-beans, except for a lot sunnier.
45. I used to think a home maker was a carpenter.
46. I used to think “a quarter after” meant twenty-five minutes after (a quarter= 25 cents).
47. I used to think you could pet all the animals at the petting zoo.
48. I was once bit by a chicken at the petting zoo.
49. I then threw poop at it.
50. I subsequently got chicken pox, which created further confusion.
51. I love fried chicken.
52. I like dark meat.
53. I like breasts on all chickens and most people (not men).
54. I don’t like salad because I think it tastes like grass.
55. I used to eat grass.
56. And sand (it’s crunchy).
57. I used to spill something at every meal.
58. I used to throw my crayons down the heater vent because I liked the way that it smelled.
59. I couldn’t tie my own shoes until junior high.
60. I wore Velcro shoes until junior high.
61. I used to eat “sugar cereal” (sugar covered in milk… I didn’t care for the Corn Flakes much).
62. I have bad teeth.
63. I like to eat all the crunchy parts of my Lucky Charms first and leave the marshmallows until the end.
64. Yes. I still eat cereal with marshmallows.
65. Especially Count Chocula.
66. One time I ate a whole box of Franken-berry cereal in a single sitting.
67. Afterwards I pooped pink for three straight days.
68. I once mistook Desitin for toothpaste.
69. I eat cookies for breakfast.
70. I eat breakfast for dinner.
71. I like puppies that don’t poop outside my bedroom door every night.
72. Nevermind. I don’t like puppies.
73. I hate tipping. All expected costs should be calculated into the final price.
74. I hate The Sound of Music.
75. I hate traffic.
76. I hate waiting in lines.
77. I hate cats.
78. Cats hate me.
79. Sometimes when I’m driving and I see a cat I pretend to try and hit it with my car… unless I really hit it… then it’s for real.
80. I think metro-sexuals are just gay guys who don’t know that they’re gay yet.
81. Out of four brothers I am by far the shortest.
82. Out of four brothers I am the only one capable of growing facial hair.
83. On a P-day my companion and I took a boat out of the country.
84. I ate pasta almost everyday for two years.
85. I came back from my mission pretty fat.
86. I painted my first car with house paint and rollers.
87. My first car broke down my first day of high school.
88. I think my French teacher in junior high had a crush on me.
89. I don’t like French people.
90. I once wrapped up a box of cow poop and gave it to someone as a present.
91. I’ve mentioned poop in five (now six) of my 101 things.
92. That means that this list is about 5% crap.
93. That equals a 100% chance that Jenny won’t link this to her blog.
94. I don’t think bodily functions are as offensive as my sister does.
95. Due to their furry nature, I believe peaches should be considered as mammals and not as fruit.
96. I am ticklish.
97. But don’t try to tickle me.
98. I don’t like it.
99. I may just get super pissed and jump-kick you in the face.
100. I don’t like blogging because I feel like it compromises my manhood.
101. I blog anyways because it bugs me when I start something that doesn’t get finished (kind of like this list).
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Moose's 101 Things You Wish You Never Knew
Posted by Moose at 9:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm embarrassed!! His things are so much better and funnier than mine! Geez! He is better than me at freakin' everything. It drives me crazy. Thank you, baby, for making the list. It means a lot to me. And I don't think that blogging jeopordizes your manhood. I think that it is really awesome and manly and tough. I love you sweetheart. And I love all the things that you are. I love all the things that you aren't. I just love YOU. Thanks for marrying me and not pizza. Love you, babe.
Spencer, your list made me laugh out loud! Oh, I guess I should put "LOL" but I hate internet acronyms. Jake kept thinking I was laughing at him. Oh, by the way, we bought DDR; it should be here Friday. I'm calling you out.
Dude, you are so freakin' funny. You give off this "serious, shy" vibe, and then you totally surprise me!! That was a funny entry. Dude, I think Sestero had a crush on every single athletic boy in any of her classes. Seriously. It was a little creepy.
I knew you cheated at Heads Up 7 up!! Not cool!!
you're such a dork, but i love you. and to prove you wrong, i may just link you on my blog. :)
oh - and you're FUNNY.
A crush on Rosie O'Donnell?? Now that's a worry. My friend once mistook spermacide for toothpaste. I can't believe I wrote that.
who's the creepy anonymous person?!?!
Post a Comment