Thursday, February 28, 2008

Two Tag

TWO

Two names you go by:
1. Beej
2.Sweetheart

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My dark silver jeans
2. My old school tee shirt that has big wheel on it

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Ride horses
2. Cuddle

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My back to stop hurting. It hurts perpetually, especially when I have worked a lot of days in a row and especially after being beat up at soccer.
2. To not have to go to this stupid meeting for work where we learn how our touch can be healing to our patients (it's BS, most of our patients hate being touched or are sedated and don't know it).

Two Favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Brady
2. Mia

Two people who will respond to my tag:
1. Spence (because he did the long, hard one)
2. Jenny (because she did the husband one when Kar tagged her)

Two things you did last night:
1. Got hit on by my drunk, homeless, suicidal, IV drug abusing patient while I was giving him his bath (I just laughed at him...yeah right buddy. I told him I was married and he backed off. To his benefit, he couldn't see the ring. I was wearing gloves.
2. Played soccer and got seriously beat up and made one goal.

Two things you have eaten today:
1. Reese's mini peanut butter cups
2. Italian Place's cheese steak sandwich

Two people (or animals) you last talked to:
1. My mom and Aunt Terri. They stopped by on their way back to Idaho Falls from St. George
2. Brady and Mia. I talk to them a lot when I'm home alone. And even when I'm not alone, come to think of it.

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Sleeping in!! It's my day off!
2. Cleaning my house.

Two longest car rides you've been on:
1. To Lexington, Kentucky for a horse show from Phoenix, Arizona.
2. Phoenix to San Diego. Not because of distance or time, but because I was riding with a girl pulling a horse trailer and she refused to make ANY stops. It was early in the morning so I had drank some Coke for caffeine to get me through and I had to pee really, really bad. I seriously think that I did some kidney damage on that ride.

Two of your favorite holidays:
1. St. Patrick's Day
2. Fourth of July

Two favorite beverages:
1. Coke with Cherry Grenadine (Roy Rogers)
2. Root Beer

So I tag Spencer and Jenny (again!).

4 comments:

Kar said...

That's funny your patient hit on you while you were bathing him. Did you know Mom got hit on while she, Gramps, and Terri were trying to change a flat tire? I actually like it when people try to hit on me. I'm like, dude, I'm 30 pounds overweight and am not wearing makeup. My hair isn't done, and I'm in my jammies. Those guys have got to be pretty dang desperate. My across-the-street neighbor in San Diego whistled at me once, when I was taking the garbage out. That made things awkward between us for the next several months...

Nat said...

Car rides are awful when you have to pee! P.S.-We bought a suit for Pete today, and the guy that helped us-John Parmer or Jay Parmer-something like that-says HI. He went to H.S. with you guys. He was really nice.

Jenny said...

fun - i'll get to the tag, it just might take a few days. :)

Ash said...

ha ha! I'm looking at your blog. um, why do you like st. patrick's day so much?
-Ashley