Monday, May 11, 2009

Bandits Playoff Game

We went to the Buffalo Bandits first playoff game. It was a home game, so we had to go. It was against Boston, who we had lost to the week before. It was an intense game. Our friends Courtney and Andrew went, too. We made them fans. And I am quickly becoming a fanatic. I wore a Bandits bandanna and got dressed up in an "I heart lacrosse" tee-shirt for the occasion.


This is a fight during the game. I love fights!!



We won 11-8! Yay!!


Here I am dressed up. Don't I look like a thug?!



Sadly. The Bandits lost this past weekend. So lacrosse is over until next January. I think that we are going to buy season tickets for next year because it is just too much fun!

2 comments:

Kar said...

Shush. Don't talk about going to a lacrosse game next year, because it makes me sad to realize you are still going to be so far away in a year. Sigh.

Nat said...

It looks like so much fun! And yes, you're thuggy.