Monday, May 11, 2009

Last Lacrosse Game of the Season

We went to the last lacrosse game of the regular season with our friends Courtney and Andrew. They had never been to a lacrosse game before and we decided that they needed to experience it.

The Buffalo Bandits played Boston. It was a really close game.









The game was tied at the end. So it went to sudden death overtime. The Bandits lost in OT. It was disappointing. However, the game was still a blast! And this game was almost completely sold out! The energy and enthusiasm was awesome!
After the game we went to Fuji Grill. This is a restaurant kind of like Benihana. Our friends had never eaten at a Japanese grill like that, so it was fun to see them do the tricks and throw food in our mouths.

2 comments:

Nat said...

One of these days I'll have to go to a lacrosee game; it sounds like a blast! And Benihana rules, so Fugi Grill must rule!

Kar said...

So is Fuji Grill as yummy as Benihana? I have honestly never been to a lacrosse game. Someday, when I'm rich, I am coming to New York and we're going to a game. Sigh.