Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Palmyra Temple

After visiting the Smith Farm and Sacred Grove, we went to the Palmyra Temple. We didn't have time to do a session, but we walked around outside.





It was so beautiful with all of the greenery that comes with spring.





There are pictures of the sacred grove in the stain glass windows all around the temple.



You can see the Sacred Grove from the temple.













The temple is on the same property as the Smith's original 50 acre farm. I think that it is really neat that they put a temple here.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I LOVE the stained glass windows! I'm sure they are so pretty from the inside. The temple in Richland had stained glass windows in the celestial room; it's one of my favorite temples because of that.

Kar said...

I think it is so cool that the Palmyra temple is right next to the sacred grove. And I'm with Nat - I love stained glass windows. Look at how green and lush everything is over there - maybe I need to move there.