Monday, May 11, 2009

March Madness

Every year, we do picks with our friends for March Madness. Even though we are all far apart this year, we still did it.

Last year, Ditto won. He broke the tradition of a girl winning it every year. Well...this year...
the girls are back!!

Brianna won this year with the below selected brackets.




Here are the results:

Brianna 90
Spencer 82
Aaron 82
Mark 77
Dan C. 75
Ditto 72
Jordan 67
Josh 67
JP 66
Dave 63
Brooke 39


And the only song that comes to mind is "This one's for North Carolina, Come on and Raise Up..."

2 comments:

Nat said...

WOW! That's awesome that Beej won! And that song rocks.

Kar said...

Um, I've never heard that song in my life. Seriously. I think I remember Ditto from when I was helping you with Fantasy Football last fall. (Another fit of giggles is coming out of my mouth. That was soooooo funny.)