Monday, May 11, 2009

Lasertron

Another weekend, we went to Lasertron and played laser tag with our friends Courtney and Andrew. It was a lot of fun.

We played with some super nerds that used to be in the military or something and took it totally serious. We were in two teams. Courtney and I were on a team with one of the psycho military guys and a bunch of little kids. Andrew and Spencer were on the opposite team with two of the other military guys and some other adults.

The military guys on both teams took the game like it was a life or death situation. They were yelling at us and telling us what the "strategy" of the team was. As the game was going they were yelling at everyone and angry about the performance of the team. And I was thinking "Who yells like this at girls and children?! Especially when we are strangers?!" It was crazy. But we all laughed about it really hard.

Here are some pictures from Lasertron.









Afterwards, we ate at Uno Pizzeria and had Chicago style pizza and laughed about the crazy military guys that we played with.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Dude, that is SOOO funny! I can't believe those guys were yelling at you! I love lasertag.

Kar said...

That made me giggle so bad. What weirdos!! I'm surprised you didn't say anything to them when they were yelling at you! Hahaha! I'm still giggling.