Our last stop was at the Book of Mormon Publishing Site. We went on a little tour here. It was amazing to me how hard it was to publish the Book of Mormon. What a lot of work!! It is surprising that it got done.
After this, we drove home. Then we went to Duff's for dinner. They have the best dang wings in Buffalo. They are so good. Spencer got some a little hotter than we normally do. Greg and Spence were tough and handled it well. I could only handle one of the hot ones. I stuck with my medium mild for the rest. And enjoyed the celery and blue cheese.
Then we went home and watched some more playoff hockey and passed out exhausted from the day's adventures.
2 comments:
I'm trying to remember if they had to do the stick every letter in backwards and then run the machine thing at that time, or if the printing was more advanced by then. If not, what a time-consuming thing to do! But I'm glad, either way.
Celery - ew. And I still think the concept of Buffalo Wings is so weird. You get, like, one square centimeter of meat on a wing. It seems like a waste of money. Why not Buffalo Breasts??
Post a Comment