Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fall Out Boy 2009

On May 5, 2009, Spencer and I drove up to Toronto to go to a Fall Out Boy Concert. I got dressed up as my inner punk and wore my sweet FOB tee-shirt that I got from Spencer for Christmas, and we joined all of Canada's 14-year-old girls at the concert.

This is outside Ricoh Coliseum.



It was amazing. One of the best concerts I have ever been to. I had so much fun! It was a really good show. We watched Hey Monday, All Time Low, Cobra Starship, and Metro Station. We like all of these bands.



Then Fall Out Boy played. I have never had so much fun as being at a concert with my sweetheart singing and dancing to songs we love. Here is what they played:

Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes
Thriller
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
Sugar, We're Goin' Down
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
I Don't Care
Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet
I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy
What A Catch, Donnie
(Coffee's For Closers)
She's My Winona
The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes
Beat It (cover)
America's Suitehearts
Thanks For The Memories
Tiffany Blews
Hey Ya (cover)
Dance, Dance
Saturday

2 comments:

Nat said...

I bet those guys put on a great concert! What a fun trip for you guys!

Kar said...

Um, I only recognized one song on that list! Hahaha! I'm such a fuddy-duddy. Concerts are so much fun. Wish I could go to them more often.