Friday, August 27, 2010

Another Game, Fall 2009

These are pictures from a game last fall. I went with my friend Cortney. She loves to tailgate. We play tailgate golf and grill burgers. It's tons of fun. I really do love that girl. Here I am in my Freddie Jackson jersey. This is an authentic jersey. I felt special because they don't sell the white ones. Freddie Jackson is a running back for the Buffalo Bills. He is a really great guy. He has had to work really hard to get where he is. It wasn't easy like it is for a lot of players. He is also a family man. So I see him as a real role model. This picture is from my phone, so it isn't very good quality.




At this game, Bruce Smith was honored. He was a defensive end for the Bills. He was inducted into the Hall of Fame last year. Ralph Wilson, Jr. the owner of the Buffalo Bills was also inducted into the Hall of Fame last year.


















At this game, my camera got smashed by the crazy fans. So we didn't have anymore pictures until Spencer got me a camera for my birthday. It was sad to lose that camera. It was a good little camera. We bought it with gift certificates from our wedding.

2 comments:

Nat said...

That's so sad that the fans broke your camera! I didn't have a camera for, like, three days, and I thought I'd die-I can't believe you went for so long!

Kar said...

Bruce Smith is really handsome. Tailgate golf? What's that? I'm sad for you that your camera got smashed, but you have such a fantastic camera now that it's all worth it. By the way, Ben's dad just gave him a new camera - soooo much fun!!