Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall 2009

Last fall was very very busy for us. Spencer and I were both working full time and attending school full time. We were so busy and that is why we weren't blogging. Sorry! Although I think that only 1 or 2 people even look at our blog. I have been back-blogging just so that I have it recorded for us. I am trying to catch up because school starts again on Monday.

This is Brady. He is such a good companion. He loyally follows me everywhere. He is watching me study in this picture.



Here are my cute puppies hanging out at the foot of the stairs.



Brady is all curled up in a ball with his head resting on his back feet. It is adorable.



When Brady and Mia play, Mia will pull her feet under her body so that Brady can't bite them. We call her a Mia-Worm.




This is a picture from Christmas. Spencer got coal. And a new electric razor and a nice jacket. Spencer spoiled me rotten. He got me a laptop computer so that I would quit using his for school. We also got some great gifts from family and friends. Thank you all!





We both had to work on Christmas. It kinda sucks to work on Christmas, but at least we are both working and we don't have kids, so it's better for me to work than someone who has little kids.
Sorry these pictures aren't great. Again, we only had pictures from our phone because our camera broke.

4 comments:

Jo-Dan said...

Bri...Dan and I both check your blog regularly, so that is at least 2 people...so I imagine there are dozens more who are equally interested in what you guys are doing. Keep up the blogging!

Nat said...

Your dogs are so stinking cute. I feel like we barely saw them when we were visiting.

P.S.-my word verification is "buffl", which is kind of like "Buffalo", eh? Eh?

David said...

Brooke and I both check your blog. I have been hoping for Bills news or something everytime I check it.

Kar said...

Phone pictures are better than no pictures. That's what I say. I love that Mia tucks her paws under her body. That made me laugh so hard.