Sunday, August 1, 2010

In Utah with Jenny and Mindy, July 2009

We got to spend some of our trip home last summer in Utah with Jenny and her family. Mindy came down to visit too.

This is a really nice picture of Spence and his sisters.



He thinks he's pretty cool.




Mindy with Ruby. I don't know if Ruby really trusts her Aunt Mindy.










We lit off some fireworks at Jenny's house with her family.




Spencer likes to tease.






Bently is making a funny face on purpose, I don't know if Ruby is on purpose or on accident...




I love the looks that Jonah gives.






We also went bowling.



Ruby went swinging.







Bently would always hold his arms up like this after he bowled.



John with Milo.


Max gets a little camera shy sometimes.



Ruby really liked the fan.








We also got to go to a big tee-ball game. Look at those mountains! I miss them so much!




Swinging.






And swinging.



He would step on the base so decidedly.


I also got to play Sorry with the kids while Spencer was sleeping.



Some of the kids were better sports than others. (I threw a temper tantrum when I lost.)






We had a lot of fun playing with Jenny's kids. Thank you for letting us stay!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You got a bunch of great pictures! My kids look really young; has it really been a year? I'm so glad you guys were able to come out last summer. We miss you!

Kar said...

I love Ruby's fluffy hair. I'm so glad you're blogging! Better late than never!

Liz said...

It's good to hear from you again. I miss you. We'll be in Utah for Christmas, so if you head down there let me know and maybe we could get together for lunch one day if you're not too busy.