Every year, at the end of July through August, Spencer has to go to Rochester for training camp for the Bills. It is about 1 1/2 hours away. It is really hard to be without him. The house is so empty and it is miserable.
Sometimes, I drive up to visit him. I watch the practice from the family tent. It is nice and covered and has free food. I kind of feel out of place when I am there, but I really enjoy watching Spencer at work.
Here are some pictures.
Here is Spencer in the striped shirt and white hat.
T.O. was on our team last year. He was all sorts of drama. Here are some pictures of him.
Here is Spencer with the running backs. Running backs is Spencer's specialty. Marshawn Lynch is 23. He is always getting into trouble and getting arrested.
Spencer is pitching the ball.
I am so proud of my sweetheart. He has accomplished so much. And I am proud that he has followed his dreams and has been successful. I know that because of who he is and the character traits he possesses that he will continue to be successful throughout his life. I am excited to see what he will do next and I am so excited that we get to go through life together.
After practice, we went out to dinner at the Dinosaur BBQ. It is a delicious restaurant in Rochester. Then we went to a double-feature drive in movie. I am not allowed to stay with Spencer in his dorm room, so going to the drive in we can be together longer and cuddle. Besides, drive in movies are so much fun!!
1 comments:
I know how awful that last month of the summer is for you. It's good that you can visit him sometimes. I love the drive-in! I haven't been to the drive-in since we all went in '09. I didn't know that running backs were Moose's specialty. That's cool. And I love hearing the tidbits about the misbehaving players. :)
Post a Comment