Last year, I got to go to the Blink 182 concert. Fall Out Boy (my favorite!) and Panic at the Disco also played at this concert. It was awesome!!! One of the best concerts that I have ever been to.
We had bought the tickets, but then Spencer couldn't go because he had to travel to an away preseason football game. So I went with my Canadian friend from work, Karen, and her daughter and her daughter's friend. We had a really good time.
Blink 182 was very nostalgic for me. They were big when I was in junior high and high school. And of course I loved Fall Out Boy. They really put on an awesome performance. PATD also was great. They played my favorite songs. FOB sang Don't Stop Believin' by Journey. Awesome!
I did my nails for the concert. I did my fingernails black with red tips.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Pretty In Punk, August 2009
And my toenails red with black tips.
I have really ugly fingers and toes. They have been crushed a few too many times by horses. Sorry to have to subject you to their hideousness.
So I haven't been able to see Fall Out Boy since this concert...they broke up... Isn't that so sad?! I have been in mourning. I heard that Patrick Stump (who is my favorite member) is doing a solo project where he does all of the instruments and singing, etc.
Posted by Beej at 7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Fall Out Boy broke up? I had no idea! That is sad. I know how much you like them. I wonder why they broke up. I was so depressed when Michael Hutchence of INXS died. I totally mourned that one.
Post a Comment