Friday, August 27, 2010

Wing Fest, September 2009

Last year, we had some Mormon friends move in to our apartment complex. Their names are Courtney and Pete. They were really cute and really fun. I invited them to go to the Buffalo Wing Festival with me. Spencer couldn't go because he had to work. :(

Here they are.



And here I am with Courtney. My hair was really red at the time.



The Wing Festival is always a fun time. There are so many different styles of wings and wing sauce. It is fun to go around and try them all. I have become a big fan of hot honey BBQ wings. I was more familiar with wings this time around. The year before I had just moved to Buffalo and hadn't really eaten wings before. I got tricked into eating some really hot wings. You can look back in my log to see my post about this the year before.


We had a lot of fun with Courtney and Pete. They actually moved away a few months ago. It was really sad for us. They were such a cute couple. They are living in Minnesota now. We might go visit them when the Bills go there to play Spencer's favorite team.

1 comments:

Kar said...

How sad that they moved away! Dang it! I had some wings at Famous Dave's a couple of weeks ago and actually enjoyed them. I hate that there is like one centimeter of meat, but the sauce was delish.