Friday, August 27, 2010

Brianna's 27th birthday, January 2010

Spencer sent me flowers at work for my birthday. It was the most beautiful bouquet that I have ever received. This is a picture with my phone at work.




Spencer got me a really nice camera for my birthday. I always wanted a professional camera that I could change lenses on and do neat things with. I love this camera.



Here are pictures with my new camera. I was so excited with my camera's quality pictures.



Gerber daisies are such fun flowers. I had them at my wedding shower.




I love yellow roses with pink tips.










I love lillies. They smell divine. They were one of my wedding flowers.








Spencer got me a cake from Butterwood, a fancy dessert restaurant in western New York. The night of my birthday, we went to a Sabre's game. It was a really great game! It went into overtime and they won in a shoot out.
Spencer worked really hard to make my birthday special, and it was wonderful. He is such a sweetheart. I just love that man!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you are updating your blog. It's fun to see what you two have been up to over the past year. We miss you guys!

Mindy H. said...

Flowers and a camera? Nice! I'm glad you had a good birthday. I am also so very glad that you posted those hilarious photos of Brady and Mia. Those dogs are so stinkin' funny! I miss them almost as much as I miss you and Spencer!

Nat said...

Those flowers are GORGEOUS! And your camera rocks. What an awesome birthday!

Kar said...

Oooh, how neat that you got a professional cake from a real gourmet bakery place. I would love that. To have something with fondant on it, like they do on those cake-making TV shows. Whenever I see Gerber daisies, I think of you. You are really knowledgeable about flowers.